I have no idea what this is called, but it sure is tasty!
- 1.1lb raw boneless chicken breasts or thighs, chopped into large pieces
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4t cumin
- 3/4t dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2t paprika
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- dash of olive oil
Mix protein and marinade, cover, and refridgerate for half an hour while preparing the vegetables.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2lb fresh white mushrooms, sliced
Fry onion and peppers in a bit of olive oil and salt, until onions just start to turn clear, remove from pan. Fry chicken in a bit of olive oil, turning occaisonally until mostly done. Form a hole in the center of the chicken and place mushrooms directly on frying pan surface. Fry, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms soften. Add back the fried vegetables, stir, and fry until complete, a couple minutes longer. Remove from heat and enjoy!