EMAIL CAMPAIGN MANAGER DESCRIPTION
Email Manager Back-end Component
- Written in Python 3.x
- Manages Email Campaigns internally
- Requests email tokens from the front-end (PHP) website.
- Delivers emails to addresses with with thankyou and optout tokens, taking note of bounces.
- Updates shared database (SQLite 3) for the front-end to read in order to display back-end status
Email Manager Front-end Component
- written in PHP, uses shared database to update user(s) on campaign status, progress, bounces, opt-outs, etc.
- Uses kohana Web/MVC framework.
- Requests Campaign information (create, delete, start, stop, etc.)
Shared Database Schema
RPC Interface (D-BUS)
- Namespace: com.healthplan-partners
- Pathname: /com.healthplan_partners/Campaign_Manager